Monday 5 August 2013

August TBR

We're 3/4 quarters into 2013 already and it's gone so fast! I can already say that this has been a good year of reading, but who knows what I'll have read by the end of it. If you have any recommendations, please comment below and I'll be sure to reply back.

To make sure I become more of a dedicated blogger, I'm going to start doing a monthly TBR (to be read). If you watch book review videos on YouTube from well known 'booktubers', you'll be well in the know of what that means.
By doing this, for me, that means I know what I'll be reading and I'll want to tell you what I think of them. For you, it means you know what can be expected. I will follow each one up with reviews (I'm not too entirely sure how/when I'll be doing this though, so stay tuned).

So, here is my August TBR:

  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (1813)
  • Walking Home by Simon Armitage (2012)
  • A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini (2007)

For  now, it is only short but maybe as the months go by, I'll know what I'm capable of doing. Maybe I'll manage to read even more than the three above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment